The Nielson's

The Nielson's

Thursday, September 24, 2009

We Finally Did It!!!! Our Dog "Lady"

This is our new dog that we just got tonight. Her name is Lady and she is a two year old cocker spaniel. We had some friends who gave her to us for free. She is a pure bred and is house trained and fixed! The kids and Lisa are VERY EXCITED and Curtis seems to be okay with her so far. The one thing that should make Curtis happy is that she doesn't squirt when she gets excited...like most dogs do when they meet him! Ha! Ha! We feel that she will be a great addition to our family and already love her.





















3 comments:

Angela said...

I never thought I would see the day. Congrat!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Curt and Lisa. It is Mike Moffitt here. We were just thinking of you guys as we passed by the Kemmerer exit off of I-80 a couple weeks ago, so I decided to look for you on the web. We would like to reconnect with you guys sometime. Your family is awesome, and it was nice to look over your blog. Aleta says hi too. Look us up at our blog michiganmoffitts.blogspot.com and/or on Facebook. Look forward to hearing from you. Take care!

The Nielsons said...

I love Cockerspaniels! She looks so cute! Congrats! Josh has been telling us everyday for the last few weeks that he wants pets - dogs and fish. I wish I could be that brave!!!